The Gifted Stationery Company was established in 2007 and is based in the beautiful city of Bath. We design and publish a range of gift stationery, books, calendars and diaries that we design in-house, and sell across the UK and worldwide. We are a friendly, forward-thinking company and have become one of the fastest growing in this market sector.
We are looking for someone to join our busy team, reporting to the Operations Manager, but working closely with our sales team and customers. You’ll be responsible for the efficient running of our sales administration, so we need an organised individual who is willing to balance a prescribed ‘to-do’ list, with ad hoc requests to support sales.
– Working closely with the operations and sales teams handling customer accounts.
– Organising sales material and samples, product image requests and distributing stock lists as needed to customers and sales agents.
– Processing customer orders and resolving any issues that arise.
– Maintaining an awareness of customer accounts (e.g. payment terms and credit check status)
– Managing shipping and delivery paperwork for key accounts.
– Managing complex, time-sensitive delivery schedules.
– Office management tasks as needed.
– IT literacy with the ability to use Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel.
– Good numeracy skills.
– Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise work effectively.
– Attention to detail.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
– The ability to identify and resolve issues.
– Problem-solving skills, with the common sense to research and find the relevant information.
– A motivated and positive attitude.
– Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information with integrity.
Please send your CV through to us, along with a covering note explaining why this role is of interest and what makes you suitable for the role.
The role is office-based, in the centre of Bath.
Salary: £20,000-£22,000 per year, dependent on experience.
Due to the volume of applicants, we will only be able to contact those shortlisted for interview.