Established in 2007 & based in the beautiful City of Bath. We are a forward-thinking team that has become one of the fastest growing in this market sector. We design & publish a range of Gift Stationery, Books, Calendars and Diaries that we sell in the UK and Worldwide.
The successful candidate will report to the Operations Manager and be responsible for carrying out administrative tasks to support our sales team. You must be able to work as part of a team as well as managing your own workload.
The role is full time, office-based, 9am to 5.30pm.
Overview of Main Duties
- Work closely with the sales and operations teams to support in handling customer accounts.
- Processing customer orders and resolving any issues that arise.
- Reviewing and developing clearance lists.
- Monthly reporting on sales, account activity and customer outreach.
- Initiating sales with potential customers.
- Meeting sales quotas.
- Manage shipping and delivery paperwork for key accounts and any ad hoc requests.
- Organise any requests as needed for customers and sales agents.
- Overseeing our sales agent software, ensuring products and customer data are accurately shown.
Previous experience of sales and administrative management.
- IT literacy with the ability to use Microsoft Office packages, including good Excel skills.
- Numeracy skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise work effectively.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A self-motivated and positive approach.
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information with integrity.
Salary £23,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience.
Due to the volume of applicants, we will only be able to contact those shortlisted for interview.